Saturday 1 January 2011

A cemetery story

I went for a walk with my sister one evening. We walked past the cemetery, which is located in the forest. There is also a small chapel there. We went to the chapel. Everything was fine until I touched the platform where they put the coffins ... The first thing I felt was a wave of hatred and rage. I felt like paralyzed. I looked in one place. Suddenly I began to hear the voice of a man in the head, such single sentences: "Why did they bury me without a prayer?", "Now I have to suffer", "It's terrible here!"
My sister definitely was frightened as he saw me, he tried to snatch me from this state .. In any event, I felt sick. We sat on a bench next to it. I asked him whether there any suicide victims buried here. The answer was affirmative ... And I said that it was a hanged man and my sister confirmed that two years before someone hung himself.